- Author: Dolphin Team
- Website: http://www.dolphin-emulator.com/
Dolphin is a Gamecube and Wii emulator. Most games run perfectly or with minor bugs. Games are playable at HD quality, up to 1080p. This is a remarkable feature the actual Gamecube and Wii consoles are not capable of. As an open source project everyone can commit improvements. The code is hosted on code.google.com. Dolphin is actively developed and almost every day new features are added and bugs fixed as well.
- You can save a running game whenever you want and reload a state.
- Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering makes the games more brilliant and realistic. Typically a game looks much better on Dolphin than on the original Wii console. Actual quality depends on the graphics card.
- Play on maximum resolution in high definition up to 1080p. This is a remarkable feature the original Wii console lacks of.
- Connect your Wiimote and Nunchuck to your computer for a better gaming experience.