Welcome, Guest
Hello MacScene! Love the forum! PSP Emu & iOS Dev
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Hello MacScene! Love the forum! PSP Emu & iOS Dev

Hello MacScene! Love the forum! PSP Emu & iOS Dev 12 years, 5 months ago #2775

Just joined MacScene like half an hour ago. Already love it.

The design is beautiful and interface is really great. I can't wait to dig deeper into the forums and read what everyone has to say.

I notice it's a pretty technical forum. What actually brought me here is in googling for a mac based psp emulator to play Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together. Was curious to see if anyone here has had any experience with the emulator and if it was in reliable enough to play.

Any iOS developers or iOS threads here in the forums? I'd love to get connected with anyone who is as I'm currently learning and playing around with xcode these days.

Anyway Hi, I'm Fang, 27. My interests include iOS development and social coding (gitHub). Good to be here!

Re: Hello MacScene! Love the forum! PSP Emu & iOS Dev 12 years, 5 months ago #2776

Cool, enjoy your stay.

I'm sure there is someone around here that has experience with JPCSP (www.jpcsp.org/) for PSP emulation. It is the only one for Mac I think. Maybe check out if they have a compatibility list for the game in question.

Also, there are some iOS devs around here, or at least people who also play around with it.

Re: Hello MacScene! Love the forum! PSP Emu & iOS Dev 12 years, 5 months ago #2778

Thanks, welcome to the community. I don't know much about PSP emulators, but I can tell you that there are a lot of exciting projects happening in and around the MacScene community. My own company has used about a dozen different coders and designers from this community over the past few years. Enjoy your stay.

Re: Hello MacScene! Love the forum! PSP Emu & iOS Dev 12 years, 4 months ago #2941

fang wrote:
Just joined MacScene like half an hour ago. Already love it.

The design is beautiful and interface is really great. I can't wait to dig deeper into the forums and read what everyone has to say.

I notice it's a pretty technical forum. What actually brought me here is in googling for a r4 mac based psp emulator to play Tactics Ogre: Let us Cling Together. Was curious to see if anyone here has had any experience with the emulator and if it r4 was in reliable enough to play.

Any iOS developers or iOS threads here in the forums? I'd love to get connected with anyone who is as I'm currently learning and playing around with xcode these days.

Anyway Hi, I'm Fang, 27. My interests include iOS development and social coding (gitHub). Good to be here!
hi, fang, welcome. are you chinese? i think your name is 方 in chinese.
Last Edit: 12 years, 4 months ago by rick.

Time to create page: 0.16 seconds