- Author: Mark Grebe
sdltrs is a Radio Shack TRS-80 Model I/III/4/4P emulator for Macintosh OSX, Windows, and Linux. It has been ported from Tim Mann's excellent X-Windows UNIX emulator xtrs. Instead of using the X-Window system for graphics, it uses the portable SDL library.
- Windows and Mac OS X support.
- Fullscreen display
- Text based GUI on Windows and Linux, and in Fullscreen mode on the Macintosh.
- Configuration files.
- Disk LED Indicators on screen.
- Creation of Disk images inside of the program.
- Saving and loading of disk sets.
- Saving and loading of emualtor state.
- Copy and Paste of text to/from host and emulator.
- USB Joystick support.
- Graphical interface, include Media management with graphical representation of the disk drives and cassette
- Printer emulation of Epson FX-80 and CGP-115 Plotter/Printer, with output to PDF files.
- Debugger in seperate program window.