Welcome, Guest
iPhone Battery life issues?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: iPhone Battery life issues?

iPhone Battery life issues? 12 years, 4 months ago #2766

I am definitely experiencing the issues on my new iPhone 4S. I was waiting patiently for the update, but now that is has come, my battery life has actually gotten significantly WORSE. Ughhh..

Re: iPhone Battery life issues? 12 years, 4 months ago #2767

Apparently Apple have said that the update solves the major issues with the battery but not all outstanding bugs.

Which sounds to me like "oh fuck, we have a major problem, lets plug this giant leak and get to the smaller ones later".

So who knows what state their battery code is in.... doesn't sound good here and by other peoples reports either. I don't think you are alone.

Re: iPhone Battery life issues? 12 years, 4 months ago #2768

I'm in a thread at Apple discussion boards and reports are just as bad. Lifehacker has a poll up and the battery fix doesnt seem to work for most

Re: iPhone Battery life issues? 12 years, 4 months ago #2769

I haven't experienced any battery issues myself, and my friends who have it haven't either. I was starting to think that this was just another media spun "find a flaw with the iPhone" game. Restoring and reinstalling doesn't help? Seems odd that certain hardware would be the cause. And if it's not the hardware, it seems odd that someone hasn't discovered the setting causing the drainage. The only time I've spotted a drain was syncing with early iCloud, it seemed to constantly be downloading something. I quick reboot (after a few hours which consumed most of my battery) fixed the problem.

Re: iPhone Battery life issues? 12 years, 4 months ago #2773

I've played with the settings, but really, I don't care to play and turn off things I use. The settings are the same as my iPhone 4, hell maybe even less battery draining as that was jailbroken.

I woke up this morning to find my iPhone plugged in and at 99%. Its STILL plugged in and is now at 98% 20 minutes later.

Re: iPhone Battery life issues? 12 years, 4 months ago #2823

Ok, my battery issue seems to be doing better. I had to delete and remove all my email accounts and put them back. I am 90% certain the issue was with MobileMe stil being installed as an email account.

Anyone else has a 4S? What kind of battery life are you getting? With 1.25 hours usage and 2.5 standby I am at 70%. This is a HUGE improvement from before, but no where near my 4's battery life.
Last Edit: 12 years, 4 months ago by menace690.

Time to create page: 0.12 seconds