Welcome, Guest
Ipod question
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Ipod question

Re:Ipod question 13 years, 2 months ago #2124

Hey everyone thanks for the emu suggestions. I also have big thumbs and fingers. I had to order a cheap stylus off ebay to help with just everything on the pod in general. Typing is very difficult I constantly hit wrong keys. I'm no giant ape or anything but at times when I'm tired or something it's difficult.

I bought Secret of mana my favorite all time RPG and I can't even play it as the control area is so small it is impossible for me to play I'll give some of these emu's a shot. Do you have to use that ssh stuff cuz I'm a bit of a noobster at that sort of thing.

Re:Ipod question 13 years, 2 months ago #2125

SSH is NOT required.

Re:Ipod question 13 years, 2 months ago #2126

menace690 wrote:
SSH is NOT required.

Mmm it's an option for copying ROMs over, but you can also:
- Download ROMs from within many of these emus.
- Copy ROMs over via USB (jailbroken iPods are just like external HD)

Re:Ipod question 13 years, 2 months ago #2128

Jet how is it that my JB ipod does not function like the ipods of old where it pops up like a disc? Am I missing something here?

Re:Ipod question 13 years, 2 months ago #2130

Pixelcade wrote:
Jet how is it that my JB ipod does not function like the ipods of old where it pops up like a disc? Am I missing something here?

Sorry misleading description...
If you grab PhoneView you can browse the phone like an external HD via USB. Probably more apps out there, but true... I'm unaware of any options for an iPhone to pop up on the desktop as an HD.

Re:Ipod question 13 years, 2 months ago #2131

xDrive allows you to use your iPhone as an SMB host, so you can access it through normal SMB protocols.

Re:Ipod question 13 years, 2 months ago #2132

Ok got some of my roms on there. This is hard as heck. Same reason I can't play my purchased Secret of Mana. There's no physical button or d-pad. I'm do old to just go with the fact there's nothing actually there. My hands are always pressing buttons and moving around. I love that I can use a wiiMote though that really helps things but then again I hacked my wii and I have all the systems hooked up to my TV. It's just fun to mess around.

Time to create page: 0.14 seconds