Welcome, Guest
Nescaline
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Nescaline

Nescaline 14 years, 3 months ago #233

Just downloaded it and tried it out. I had jailbroken my iPhone many months ago specifically to try out emulation on it, and it appears the same guy who did the Cydia version of the NES emulator is the same guy who got this app into the App Store. If Apple doesn't pull this soon it opens the door for other emulators on the iPhone.

Anyone else tried it?

Update: I thought MacScene was the first to report it but it looks like TouchArcade beat us to it by under an hour. So close...
Last Edit: 14 years, 3 months ago by Niemann.

Re:Nescaline 14 years, 3 months ago #234

I downloaded and it runs okay on my iPod touch 2nd gen... the sound skips sometimes, but Kirby's Adventure was definitely playable. I knew I would regret not buying this while it was available, and I'm glad I did. Anyone know though how to remotely load ROMs with spaces in the title? I tried using "%20" in place of the spaces but it didn't work. I had to remove the spaces to get the games to load, but then the names don't appear the way I'd like in the emulator.

Re:Nescaline 14 years, 3 months ago #244

You need to escape\ them\ like\ this.

ps: What's up with "Quick Replay" Niemann? I thought this was a message board, not a racing game
Last Edit: 14 years, 2 months ago by _Em.

Re:Nescaline 14 years, 2 months ago #282

(about previous post)

EPIC WIN!
Last Edit: 14 years, 2 months ago by jack59splat59.

Time to create page: 0.12 seconds