Welcome, Guest
PCSX R windows version with wine - GRAPHICS ISSUES
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: PCSX R windows version with wine - GRAPHICS ISSUES

PCSX R windows version with wine - GRAPHICS ISSUES 13 years, 8 months ago #1451

hey, i just recently got the window version of PCSX Reloaded working on my macbook. ive been trying to play ff7 and ff8 lately and it seems that only in battles on both games, the menus do not appear, so all i can do is use regular melee attacks and its getting real lame lol. im using the windows version through wine because i like being able to limit the FPS.

Running 10.6.4 if that means anything, thanks for any help

Re:PCSX R windows version with wine - GRAPHICS ISSUES 13 years, 8 months ago #1452

oh nevermind guys thanks a lot but i sorted it out myself, but i have another issue i could use some help with. does anyone know how to set the savestate function on PCSX R running through wine.

ta

Re:PCSX R windows version with wine - GRAPHICS ISSUES 13 years, 8 months ago #1475

I never managed to get the save states working in PCSX-R in Wine, so I used ePSXe in Wine instead. I ran into an unfortunate glitch in FFIX doing so that forced me to make a saved game, play through that section in in PCSX-R without using saved state, save, and then bring it back to ePSXe to play the rest, but aside from that one incident it works great. Make sure you have the latest OSX graphics updates, as it really improves the speed and compatibility of the OGL enhancements to the games.

Time to create page: 0.11 seconds