Welcome, Guest
Apple officially bigger than Microsoft (kind of)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Apple officially bigger than Microsoft (kind of)

Apple officially bigger than Microsoft (kind of) 13 years, 10 months ago #996

Wow, who would have thought this could happen back in the dark days of Apple (mid-90s).

Wired: Apple Passes Microsoft as World’s Largest Tech Company

It probably won't last long -- we're still very much in the midst of iPad-hype, and this is just market cap, which does not equate to actual revenue. But it's certainly a sign of the times in the Tech sector.

Re:Apple officially bigger than Microsoft (kind of) 13 years, 10 months ago #1000

It's goodish news. I'm still not happy about Apple seeing itself as a 'mobile device company' though.
Last Edit: 13 years, 10 months ago by dickmedd. Reason: grammar!

Re:Apple officially bigger than Microsoft (kind of) 13 years, 10 months ago #1004

...and the only bigger company is Exon. I see this as good news.

Re:Apple officially bigger than Microsoft (kind of) 13 years, 9 months ago #1030

Am I the only one that says booo this brings all the crap that makes MS so bad. Next thing you know we'll have a ton of viruses and a ton of shovelware (which the pods/pads are loaded with). I'm happy Apple is making money and can put out even more quality but it's a double edged blade.

Re:Apple officially bigger than Microsoft (kind of) 13 years, 9 months ago #1038

Actually, Pixelcade, I didn't look at it from that angle...
BOO!!!

Time to create page: 0.12 seconds